Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Online tools (week 11)

Well, here is my fabulous Google Doc Questionnaire. feel free to answer the questions as truthfully as possible.




It was a tough decision which document to make- a spreadsheet, questionnaire or a "presentation", but since I accidentally studied surveys and questionnaires for an entire semester at Uni, and have never had the opportunity to create one myself, the choice was obvious. As you can see I have a natural talent for them.
I can't think of any library specific application for these online tools. Any reasonable sized organisation would probably have the need for a collaborative approach to document creation, but who knows how many would use an online service. There are certainly lots of options available now, and Google Docs was very easy to use.

4 comments:

Alba said...

Will we get to see your spreadsheet too when it's finished?

Misao said...

Absolutely! All participant's names artfully obscured of course!

Misao said...

oh, and of course I will also present various graphs (pie, column, zigzag, whatever it takes) to clearly explain the results.

Vicki said...

Shall I book you a spot in the All Staff meeting in December (kidding!!)